Friday, January 15, 2010

Quilt Along Update.........

Ok ladies........ I am finally getting started. My fabrics are cut and ready to lay out and sew. I have finally organized myself and am in good shape (for me, that is!) I now have two sewing studios, which shall be named Upper Level and Lower Level. Lower Level was established in December 2009. It was created for the purpose of spending more time with hubby. He was feeling lonely and left out. So I found a nice table and set it up with my sewing machine that I use for craft day and sewing with my "bffl". Now I can sew while he watches t.v. However, I soon my be deaf as the volume is quite loud..........huh.........did you say something? Sooooooo.........I should have pics to post later today. Well, off to the Upper Level.

2 comments:

Moneik said...

You go Patti! I'm seriously thinking I'll have to get in on the action now. I just gotta finish my sample this weekend so I can play with everyone.

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Way to go Patti! Let's throw some snowballs....