Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Let's Celebrate!!!!

I have a lot to celebrate this month. March is the month I was born, and although I am getting older, I am still alive and sewing........yippee! I also injured my back at work in April of 2008 and I am finally starting to feel better for the first time in almost two years. I have had a lot of difficulty keeping my sewing mojo going, have had many ups and downs and now I am ready to get it going again...........whew, having said all that, be prepared for pictures. Tomorrow is a day off and I will be sewing all day..........more tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

I am always up for a celebration! Glad you are feeling so much better! It's great!

Jen said...

Happy belated birthday. My evil twin convinced me all along your birthday was July 4th...and I believed her. Sigh.