Friday, June 11, 2010

"I AM NOT STARTING ANOTHER PROJECT"!!????

I have this friend, aka "One I". She finds all these great quilt patterns, tutorials, blogs, etc. She is always making new quilts. I mean constantly starting a new project. I can't even get one started before she is on to her second new one........"come on I say, slow down and let me catch up"..........finally, I say, "ok, that is it, I am not starting another new project"! I say, "One I, you have an illness and we need to get you some help"! But before I can get her help, she has either slipped something in my drink or I have actually drank from her cup without knowing it. Low and Behold............

Today I started her new project........hour glass blocks! They are really fun......... 2 inch strips.....

sewn together and you cut triangles...........easy.........
Sew them together...............................
tadaaaa!!!!!........hour glass blocks.............this is fun!
Now I have caught the virus..................someone please help us!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

I didn't do it! You need to stop licking my water bottle in order to catch this virus! Ain't it fun though?

Jen said...

Imagine the trouble you'd get into if you lived closer to me?

Jen said...

What kind of kool aid are you two drinking?

Linda Lee said...

I have read your blogs--Looked at the tutorials and I am going to try your hourglass blocks. It may be a virus!

Cindy said...

I swore I wasn't going to start anything new but I need HELP I'm starting to feel weak.........

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Oh Patti....they are all as weak as we are. Ok...not all...but most! Heheheheheeee (insert EVIL laugh here)

Moneik said...

I am so holding out on this one! I totally agree that 1I is an instigator though! Somehow I'm always doing one of her projects. Have fun! Your blocks look great.

Sue said...

OK, THAT IS IT, I CAN'T START ANOTHER PROJECT!!!!!:):):) I have seen this virus in other blogs, I was also thinking of doing this, cause I was going to start getting some jelly rolls:):) and do something with them since I have got the virus of the charm packs:). as far as the other bloggers here, yes, I think I will start this one as well.:):):)

Cindy said...

OMG I wasn't going to cave in and yet here I am waiting to go to celebrate a friends birthday and I'm digging around for pre cut strips. I think mine are 2.5 inches so I hope that's ok.