Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Busy, Busy!!!!



Well, decided to add another border! I think it is a better size now! Just need to quilt and add a happy binding, maybe HOT PINK!!!! Yippee! Making quilts and such is so much fun because you can do whatever you want! Love it!!!

Hope everyone is doing fine and enjoying life, doing what they love! It is already Tuesday and I have not been able to sew this week. Working and keeping the laundry up has been in the way of sewing so far this week. I must say, however, that I have been to the sewing room to fondle my quilt tops and fabric, nothing better!!!!!!

Off to work now, hoping to sew when I get home!

Happy sewing to all!

Just 5 more days until drawing for giveaway!

1 comment:

Moneik said...

I'm so excited to see you getting so much done! I've really had a slow week too, but it will get better. Retreat is just 3 days away!